American Reunion is way overdone
Before there was American Pie (1999), American Pie 2 (2001), American Wedding (2003), and now nearly a decade later Universal Studios decides to give it another try with a new release, American Reunion.
American Reunion is about men who can't be satisfied with sex until it looks like porn because most of them are in steady relationships that can't keep up with their libidos.
There were no starts and stops of comedy in this movie, the laughs begin and keep roaring until the end.
The charater Jim Levenstein has been reduced to sneaking in glimpses of porn while his wife pleasures herself in the bathtub.
Jim reunites with old friends on the day before their high school reunion to remedy their woes. It's as if most of them are stuck in a time capsule that they learn they need to grow out of in order for them to be happy.
The movie is what I call one time funny; I wouldn't go see it again.
The laughs should've stopped in 1999 American Pie. The pie is overdone. Definitely not a family movie and not a movie for a person who has seen the first one.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...