New Mequon Student Life Coordinator settles in
Rita Wood is the new, exciting Interim Student Coordinator at the Mequon Campus since July 1. A MATC graduate, Rita has two Associates Degrees. She also was a President of our Student Government Organzation. Rita has also earned a Bachelor's degree from Ottawa University and is now in process of completing her Master's degree. She also holds the Advisor position for the American Association of Community College Students www.asacc.org.
Rita holds her position very dear to her heart. Rita expressed that, "Meeting new students, assisting clubs on campus to achieve their goals, is what make the student life grow." She is now active in the Environmental, Information Security and the Horticultural Club.
The students are now preparing to implement a mass variety of diverse clubs that will start this semester, these include Gaming, Black Student Union, Nursing and the Criminal Justice clubs to name just a few. The Mequon Campus is expanding the students involvement in a variety of ways through organizations and events on campus.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Miss a Beat: Tips for Enjoying a Live Concert
- Tips to Enjoy Pest-Free Camping This Summer
- Los Hispanos Predominan En El Mercado De Regreso a Clases...
- Chiropractors Offer Advice to Those With Diabetes
- Waste and Recycling Jobs: Opportunities Are Plentiful
- Landfills: An Unexpected Source of Renewable Energy
- The Best Accessories are Easy, Convenient and Portable
- The Latest Buzz Phrase in Health Care
- Content Agency Promises the Best Bang for Your...
- The Best Accessories for Going Swimming
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Five Tips for Making Your Dorm Room Feel Like Home
- Tinder Reveals Top 50 U.S. College Campuses with Most Popular Men and Women
- Little Known Tips to Pay Less at College Bookstores
- 18-25 Years Old? EARN $80 IN 90 MINUTES for Participating in Research Study
- truth® CELEBRATES SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY MOVE TO TOBACCO-FREE