Student Legal Clinic
Programs for single parents
Dear Student Legal Clinic,
My boyfriend moved out and I only work part time. I have two children and I can't afford rent. Are there any programs that can help me get more income?
We have a county worker that visits MATC every other Monday. The county worker can determine if you're eligible for food share or other state programs. You may call Mary O'Leary at 414-297-6630 to schedule an appointment. You may also go online to www.access.wisconsin.gov to apply.
If you are eligible for food share you qualify for the PACE program which helps students with the UPASS, child care and help with problems throughout the semester.
Once you are enrolled in food share, take your school schedule and go to Room T140. Staff in that office will enroll you in PACE and arrange for child care payments. Their phone number is 414-297-8239.
After you are enrolled in the PACE program, you will be directed to Room M401A to see Candy Zielinski for the UPASS and for other helpful information to make your semester a success.
Ms. Zielinski's telephone number is 414-297-8359 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to stop in the Student Legal Clinic to see if there are any other resources to help you through this difficult time.
The new location for the Student Legal Clinic is Room M346 and the telephone number remains the same, 414-297-6630. You can also email Mary O'Leary at email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections