MATC Diaper Bank collection
We are a College Success class participating in a service Learning Project. We will be holding a "Dollar for Diapers" drive. The diaper bank will be used to take a light load off our young mothers that may not have the help y=they need. It is up to us to show our youth that we are standing by their side when most needed.
The MATC Diaper Bank is asking for all faculty and students to participate by donating either dollars or diapers. Please make sure you tell everybody you know about The MATC Diaper Bank and help give back to show our youth that someone cares. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Ms. Coggs at email@example.com. Thank you.
Time & Location
Downtown Campus: March 18, 2013 from 12-2:00p.m.
West Allis Campus: May 1, 2013 from 9:30p.m.-12:30p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!