MATC Diaper Bank collection
We are a College Success class participating in a service Learning Project. We will be holding a "Dollar for Diapers" drive. The diaper bank will be used to take a light load off our young mothers that may not have the help y=they need. It is up to us to show our youth that we are standing by their side when most needed.
The MATC Diaper Bank is asking for all faculty and students to participate by donating either dollars or diapers. Please make sure you tell everybody you know about The MATC Diaper Bank and help give back to show our youth that someone cares. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Ms. Coggs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Time & Location
Downtown Campus: March 18, 2013 from 12-2:00p.m.
West Allis Campus: May 1, 2013 from 9:30p.m.-12:30p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Four Tech Tools That Can Help Your Small Business Grow
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum