MATC Diaper Bank collection
We are a College Success class participating in a service Learning Project. We will be holding a "Dollar for Diapers" drive. The diaper bank will be used to take a light load off our young mothers that may not have the help y=they need. It is up to us to show our youth that we are standing by their side when most needed.
The MATC Diaper Bank is asking for all faculty and students to participate by donating either dollars or diapers. Please make sure you tell everybody you know about The MATC Diaper Bank and help give back to show our youth that someone cares. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Ms. Coggs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Time & Location
Downtown Campus: March 18, 2013 from 12-2:00p.m.
West Allis Campus: May 1, 2013 from 9:30p.m.-12:30p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Get Involved in Preventing Mosquitoes
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Wedding Photographer
- Tips for Seniors Who Suffer From Muscle Aches and Pains
- A Safer Alternative to Opioids for Treating Chronic Pain
- How Brand Marketers Drive Lift in Loyalty, Reach
- A New Way to Deal With Dry Mouth
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Encourages Parents to Reclaim Family...
- Rolling Stones Exhibit Rocks Music Fans
- Enhance Your Summer Look With These Style Tips
- Hearing Loss Takes Center Stage With Free Test
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board
- LendEDU 2016 College Students and Personal Finance Study
- FINALS SUCK: JOLLY RANCHER CANDY EMBRACES THE LONGEST, SUCKIEST WEEK OF COLLEGE
- Facebook & America East To Keynote College Sports Summit, June 1-3, GA
- Sodexo Reveals The 20ish Under 20ish Hunger Squad For 2016