MATC Diaper Bank collection
We are a College Success class participating in a service Learning Project. We will be holding a "Dollar for Diapers" drive. The diaper bank will be used to take a light load off our young mothers that may not have the help y=they need. It is up to us to show our youth that we are standing by their side when most needed.
The MATC Diaper Bank is asking for all faculty and students to participate by donating either dollars or diapers. Please make sure you tell everybody you know about The MATC Diaper Bank and help give back to show our youth that someone cares. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Ms. Coggs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Time & Location
Downtown Campus: March 18, 2013 from 12-2:00p.m.
West Allis Campus: May 1, 2013 from 9:30p.m.-12:30p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
- What the H? Rhum Finally Arrives to the Cocktail Party
- Study Finds Boomers Are Sinking Their Teeth Into Looking...
- Think Your Data is Safe? Think Again
- Congress Should Make It Easier for Taxpayers Who Still...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day
- Read the groundbreaking new book from Jeff Selingo, THERE IS LIFE AFTER COLLEGE
- ONE YOUNG WORLD'S ENVIRONMENT SUMMIT: THE ULTIMATE GRADUATION GIFT