MATC Diaper Bank collection
We are a College Success class participating in a service Learning Project. We will be holding a "Dollar for Diapers" drive. The diaper bank will be used to take a light load off our young mothers that may not have the help y=they need. It is up to us to show our youth that we are standing by their side when most needed.
The MATC Diaper Bank is asking for all faculty and students to participate by donating either dollars or diapers. Please make sure you tell everybody you know about The MATC Diaper Bank and help give back to show our youth that someone cares. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Ms. Coggs at email@example.com. Thank you.
Time & Location
Downtown Campus: March 18, 2013 from 12-2:00p.m.
West Allis Campus: May 1, 2013 from 9:30p.m.-12:30p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
- Investor Bitcoin Investment Plans Guarantee Zero Losses