MATC in the palm of your hand
The ‘MATC 2 Go' app has reached our Android, Apple and Blackberry mobile devices, bringing our classrooms to smart phones.
"The new application was recommended by the Academic Technology Committee to implement a more innovative and driving way to connect with students," says Brian Carlson, Interim Manager of the Teaching and Learning Technology Department. The availability of the app is free to all students,
faculty, and staff. Instructions on how to download the app is available from the MATC website.
The launching of the ‘MATC 2 Go'app, is another step that our college doing to help students become more quickly aware of all available resources.
The app provides access to a complete district-wide directory, maps, blackboard, e-mail, news, public safety, photos representing the 100 year Centennial Celebration, and videos.
Carlson further commented on the biggest reward from this app is the feedback from students on their concerns. "I look forward to a follow up article on how many students;
faculty and staff are actually downloading and utilizing the new app," said Carlson.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Top Tips for Timely Performance Driving
- Wellness Program Rewards Healthy New Year's Goals
- New Medical Supplement Offers Advance in Bladder Control
- Get An Edge on College Prep Tests
- Noodles to the Rescue: Make Dinner In a Snap
- Student Athletes Emulate the Pros in Abusing Prescription...
- Specialized Firefighter Training Helps Save Farmers' Lives
- One New Year's Resolution You Don't Have to Keep to Be a...
- Reverse Mortgage Can Help With Retirement Planning
- How to Protect Your Data in a Connected World
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College Students Head Back to Campus with Amazon Prime Student
- Phi Kappa Phi 2017 Award Programs Now Open
- MAX FROST RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR INFECTIOUS TRACK "ADDERALL"
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates