MATC in the palm of your hand
The ‘MATC 2 Go' app has reached our Android, Apple and Blackberry mobile devices, bringing our classrooms to smart phones.
"The new application was recommended by the Academic Technology Committee to implement a more innovative and driving way to connect with students," says Brian Carlson, Interim Manager of the Teaching and Learning Technology Department. The availability of the app is free to all students,
faculty, and staff. Instructions on how to download the app is available from the MATC website.
The launching of the ‘MATC 2 Go'app, is another step that our college doing to help students become more quickly aware of all available resources.
The app provides access to a complete district-wide directory, maps, blackboard, e-mail, news, public safety, photos representing the 100 year Centennial Celebration, and videos.
Carlson further commented on the biggest reward from this app is the feedback from students on their concerns. "I look forward to a follow up article on how many students;
faculty and staff are actually downloading and utilizing the new app," said Carlson.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care