MATC in the palm of your hand
The ‘MATC 2 Go' app has reached our Android, Apple and Blackberry mobile devices, bringing our classrooms to smart phones.
"The new application was recommended by the Academic Technology Committee to implement a more innovative and driving way to connect with students," says Brian Carlson, Interim Manager of the Teaching and Learning Technology Department. The availability of the app is free to all students,
faculty, and staff. Instructions on how to download the app is available from the MATC website.
The launching of the ‘MATC 2 Go'app, is another step that our college doing to help students become more quickly aware of all available resources.
The app provides access to a complete district-wide directory, maps, blackboard, e-mail, news, public safety, photos representing the 100 year Centennial Celebration, and videos.
Carlson further commented on the biggest reward from this app is the feedback from students on their concerns. "I look forward to a follow up article on how many students;
faculty and staff are actually downloading and utilizing the new app," said Carlson.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Help Find the Best Cancer Treatments for Kids
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
- What the H? Rhum Finally Arrives to the Cocktail Party
- Study Finds Boomers Are Sinking Their Teeth Into Looking...
- Think Your Data is Safe? Think Again
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day
- Read the groundbreaking new book from Jeff Selingo, THERE IS LIFE AFTER COLLEGE
- ONE YOUNG WORLD'S ENVIRONMENT SUMMIT: THE ULTIMATE GRADUATION GIFT