MATC in the palm of your hand
The ‘MATC 2 Go' app has reached our Android, Apple and Blackberry mobile devices, bringing our classrooms to smart phones.
"The new application was recommended by the Academic Technology Committee to implement a more innovative and driving way to connect with students," says Brian Carlson, Interim Manager of the Teaching and Learning Technology Department. The availability of the app is free to all students,
faculty, and staff. Instructions on how to download the app is available from the MATC website.
The launching of the ‘MATC 2 Go'app, is another step that our college doing to help students become more quickly aware of all available resources.
The app provides access to a complete district-wide directory, maps, blackboard, e-mail, news, public safety, photos representing the 100 year Centennial Celebration, and videos.
Carlson further commented on the biggest reward from this app is the feedback from students on their concerns. "I look forward to a follow up article on how many students;
faculty and staff are actually downloading and utilizing the new app," said Carlson.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections