MATC in the palm of your hand
The ‘MATC 2 Go' app has reached our Android, Apple and Blackberry mobile devices, bringing our classrooms to smart phones.
"The new application was recommended by the Academic Technology Committee to implement a more innovative and driving way to connect with students," says Brian Carlson, Interim Manager of the Teaching and Learning Technology Department. The availability of the app is free to all students,
faculty, and staff. Instructions on how to download the app is available from the MATC website.
The launching of the ‘MATC 2 Go'app, is another step that our college doing to help students become more quickly aware of all available resources.
The app provides access to a complete district-wide directory, maps, blackboard, e-mail, news, public safety, photos representing the 100 year Centennial Celebration, and videos.
Carlson further commented on the biggest reward from this app is the feedback from students on their concerns. "I look forward to a follow up article on how many students;
faculty and staff are actually downloading and utilizing the new app," said Carlson.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program