CafÃ© 604 is now open
MATC culinary student, Shelly, cutting up pieces of Lemon Marinated Flank Steak and Soy Marinated Flank Steak at MATC's newest spot for a delicious lunch,
Café 604 located on the 6th floor of the M building. The café is great even for people on a budget with prices ranging from $1 to $5.
The café is open every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 11:15 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. serving up many different options such as soups, salads, sandwiches and entrées made by our own culinary students.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move
- High Tech Pearls Are Captivating the Younger Jewelry...
- Making Halloween a Treat For Parents As Well As Kids