Credit cards coming to campus
When people go to the store either to get groceries, something to drink or just shop for other things in general, they generally pay for those items with either cash or credit. MATC will be no different.
According to Carrie Schoner, Director of Food and Beverage, "The downtown campus for both the Food Court and Stormer Café, will be accepting Credit Cards as of March 1."
Schoner also indicated that, "the other campuses will follow." Individuals will be able to use Discover, Visa and Mastercard as well as the Stormer Pass.
Schoner went on to say, "When using their credit card a Government issued I.D. will be asked for at the time of purchase for security purposes."
When speaking with Brenda Saugstad, Coordinator Campus Card Program and Services, she indicated, "Students will be able to place campus cash funds on their Stormer Pass with a credit card at the AMC's (Account Management Center.) A $5.00 minimum deposit is required."
Saugstad continued, "Students now have a choice to use cash, Stormer Pass or Credit Cards at the food court or Stormer's Café." Will that be Cash, Credit or Stormer's Pass?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses