Credit cards coming to campus
When people go to the store either to get groceries, something to drink or just shop for other things in general, they generally pay for those items with either cash or credit. MATC will be no different.
According to Carrie Schoner, Director of Food and Beverage, "The downtown campus for both the Food Court and Stormer Café, will be accepting Credit Cards as of March 1."
Schoner also indicated that, "the other campuses will follow." Individuals will be able to use Discover, Visa and Mastercard as well as the Stormer Pass.
Schoner went on to say, "When using their credit card a Government issued I.D. will be asked for at the time of purchase for security purposes."
When speaking with Brenda Saugstad, Coordinator Campus Card Program and Services, she indicated, "Students will be able to place campus cash funds on their Stormer Pass with a credit card at the AMC's (Account Management Center.) A $5.00 minimum deposit is required."
Saugstad continued, "Students now have a choice to use cash, Stormer Pass or Credit Cards at the food court or Stormer's Café." Will that be Cash, Credit or Stormer's Pass?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Avoiding Body Drought: Tips to Prevent Dehydration
- Lighting for Aging Eyes -- Don't Get Left in the Dark
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge