Credit cards coming to campus
When people go to the store either to get groceries, something to drink or just shop for other things in general, they generally pay for those items with either cash or credit. MATC will be no different.
According to Carrie Schoner, Director of Food and Beverage, "The downtown campus for both the Food Court and Stormer Café, will be accepting Credit Cards as of March 1."
Schoner also indicated that, "the other campuses will follow." Individuals will be able to use Discover, Visa and Mastercard as well as the Stormer Pass.
Schoner went on to say, "When using their credit card a Government issued I.D. will be asked for at the time of purchase for security purposes."
When speaking with Brenda Saugstad, Coordinator Campus Card Program and Services, she indicated, "Students will be able to place campus cash funds on their Stormer Pass with a credit card at the AMC's (Account Management Center.) A $5.00 minimum deposit is required."
Saugstad continued, "Students now have a choice to use cash, Stormer Pass or Credit Cards at the food court or Stormer's Café." Will that be Cash, Credit or Stormer's Pass?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protect Your Kid's Identity
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow