Credit cards coming to campus
When people go to the store either to get groceries, something to drink or just shop for other things in general, they generally pay for those items with either cash or credit. MATC will be no different.
According to Carrie Schoner, Director of Food and Beverage, "The downtown campus for both the Food Court and Stormer Café, will be accepting Credit Cards as of March 1."
Schoner also indicated that, "the other campuses will follow." Individuals will be able to use Discover, Visa and Mastercard as well as the Stormer Pass.
Schoner went on to say, "When using their credit card a Government issued I.D. will be asked for at the time of purchase for security purposes."
When speaking with Brenda Saugstad, Coordinator Campus Card Program and Services, she indicated, "Students will be able to place campus cash funds on their Stormer Pass with a credit card at the AMC's (Account Management Center.) A $5.00 minimum deposit is required."
Saugstad continued, "Students now have a choice to use cash, Stormer Pass or Credit Cards at the food court or Stormer's Café." Will that be Cash, Credit or Stormer's Pass?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone
- Sodexo Expands Ongoing Commitment to More Humane Supply Chain through its Comprehensive Animal Welfare Policy