Credit cards coming to campus
When people go to the store either to get groceries, something to drink or just shop for other things in general, they generally pay for those items with either cash or credit. MATC will be no different.
According to Carrie Schoner, Director of Food and Beverage, "The downtown campus for both the Food Court and Stormer Café, will be accepting Credit Cards as of March 1."
Schoner also indicated that, "the other campuses will follow." Individuals will be able to use Discover, Visa and Mastercard as well as the Stormer Pass.
Schoner went on to say, "When using their credit card a Government issued I.D. will be asked for at the time of purchase for security purposes."
When speaking with Brenda Saugstad, Coordinator Campus Card Program and Services, she indicated, "Students will be able to place campus cash funds on their Stormer Pass with a credit card at the AMC's (Account Management Center.) A $5.00 minimum deposit is required."
Saugstad continued, "Students now have a choice to use cash, Stormer Pass or Credit Cards at the food court or Stormer's Café." Will that be Cash, Credit or Stormer's Pass?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Top Tips for Timely Performance Driving
- Wellness Program Rewards Healthy New Year's Goals
- New Medical Supplement Offers Advance in Bladder Control
- Get An Edge on College Prep Tests
- Noodles to the Rescue: Make Dinner In a Snap
- Student Athletes Emulate the Pros in Abusing Prescription...
- Specialized Firefighter Training Helps Save Farmers' Lives
- One New Year's Resolution You Don't Have to Keep to Be a...
- Reverse Mortgage Can Help With Retirement Planning
- How to Protect Your Data in a Connected World
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College Students Head Back to Campus with Amazon Prime Student
- Phi Kappa Phi 2017 Award Programs Now Open
- MAX FROST RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR INFECTIOUS TRACK "ADDERALL"
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates