Letter to the Editor
I wanted to respond to Dolores Klitzka who wrote an article that included some information about the bank and the ATM but I do not know how to reach her. Maybe you can forward this on for me? I would welcome her anytime if she would like more information regarding this.
I always welcome feedback from anyone about anything, but there were some inaccuracies in the article she wrote "Additional fees for MATC students"
The ATM fee is written as $3.00 when it is actually just $2.00. Most US Bank ATMs do charge a $3.00 fee but I was able to convince them to leave this one as a $2.00 fee per use considering that it is mostly college students using the machine.
It is also noted that the college's bank is Chase bank. This is partially true; the college does have accounts at multiple banks - Chase included. Over the past 3 years since the US Bank branch was put in, many of these accounts have been switched over to US Bank.
And finally, the question is posed in the article as to why the college would push students to use their Stormer Pass as an ATM card when there is a fee to use the machine.
The answer to this, that was not mentioned at all in the article, is that any student that has a us bank checking account can use the ATM machine or the US Bank branch without any fees at all.
The only time you will be charged a fee is if you use a debit card from another bank, which is standard at any ATM, on or off campus.
Thanks for forwarding this on if you can - I appreciate it!
AVP / Branch Manager
Milwaukee Area Technical College
414-226-0155 - fax
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Three Simple Swaps for a Healthier Lunch
- Epilepsy Awareness Day 2016 Largest Turnout Ever
- Give the Gift of Connectivity, Without the Stress
- New Cancer Treatment Continues to Progress By Filing for...
- How Many Years Does it Take to Become a Doctor of...
- Many Working Mothers Can't Afford Their Health Insurance...
- A Date with Destiny: Video Games Teach Kids Life Lessons
- The Magic Number for Millennials: $51,000
- A New Read on Literacy: The 3 Keys to Building Lifelong...
- Celebra una fiesta de Posadas inolvidable para tu familia...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates
- National Meningitis Association Urges Students to take Pledge2Prevent
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Foundation Award Grants to Help 20 Colleges and Universities Go Tobacco-Free in Largest Initiative of Its Kind
- BPU Offers Sentiment Analysis Free to Universities