Letter to the Editor
I wanted to respond to Dolores Klitzka who wrote an article that included some information about the bank and the ATM but I do not know how to reach her. Maybe you can forward this on for me? I would welcome her anytime if she would like more information regarding this.
I always welcome feedback from anyone about anything, but there were some inaccuracies in the article she wrote "Additional fees for MATC students"
The ATM fee is written as $3.00 when it is actually just $2.00. Most US Bank ATMs do charge a $3.00 fee but I was able to convince them to leave this one as a $2.00 fee per use considering that it is mostly college students using the machine.
It is also noted that the college's bank is Chase bank. This is partially true; the college does have accounts at multiple banks - Chase included. Over the past 3 years since the US Bank branch was put in, many of these accounts have been switched over to US Bank.
And finally, the question is posed in the article as to why the college would push students to use their Stormer Pass as an ATM card when there is a fee to use the machine.
The answer to this, that was not mentioned at all in the article, is that any student that has a us bank checking account can use the ATM machine or the US Bank branch without any fees at all.
The only time you will be charged a fee is if you use a debit card from another bank, which is standard at any ATM, on or off campus.
Thanks for forwarding this on if you can - I appreciate it!
AVP / Branch Manager
Milwaukee Area Technical College
414-226-0155 - fax
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections