Red Tails flys high
Red Tails is an action packed true story that shows you the lives of the Tuskegee airmen. Terrence Howard, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Nate Parker do a great job portraying the 477th Bombardment group the U.S Army Air Corps. This all-black fighter group had a big impact in War World II.
This brave group of men faced war with Germany while also dealing with racism. Even though this movie is based off true events, it teaches American history while George Lucas does a great job mixing it up with action, excitement and suspense.
The Tuskegee Airmen got the nickname the "Red Tails" because the pilots painted the tails of their planes, a little fact that's told in this entreating movie. I feel even if you're not entertained by its action you will leave the movie with a sense that you've learned something new about American history.
Red tails is a need to go see movie that has a lot to offer for only $7.00 (depending on where you decide to view it.)
Since Black History Month is here I highly recommend that you see this movie.
It will educate and inspire our young children. Red Tails gets three and a half black power fists from me.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain
- Lighting Tips to Enhance Your Outdoor Living Space