Red Tails flys high
Red Tails is an action packed true story that shows you the lives of the Tuskegee airmen. Terrence Howard, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Nate Parker do a great job portraying the 477th Bombardment group the U.S Army Air Corps. This all-black fighter group had a big impact in War World II.
This brave group of men faced war with Germany while also dealing with racism. Even though this movie is based off true events, it teaches American history while George Lucas does a great job mixing it up with action, excitement and suspense.
The Tuskegee Airmen got the nickname the "Red Tails" because the pilots painted the tails of their planes, a little fact that's told in this entreating movie. I feel even if you're not entertained by its action you will leave the movie with a sense that you've learned something new about American history.
Red tails is a need to go see movie that has a lot to offer for only $7.00 (depending on where you decide to view it.)
Since Black History Month is here I highly recommend that you see this movie.
It will educate and inspire our young children. Red Tails gets three and a half black power fists from me.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida
- Out of This World: Challenge Open to 3D Print in Space
- Power Down the AC on National Ceiling Fan Day