Basketball coach likes team chemistry
"Milwaukee Area Technical College Stormers are playing pretty good this semester. With 6 wins and 2 losses, we responded after every loss," said Randy Casey, Head Coach of the MATC Stormers.
The loss against Ellsworth Community College Panthers on November 18 was barely a rain cloud for the MATC Stormers 75-96; the Panthers outscored the Stormers in both quarters of that game. Never to worry, the almighty Stormers showed up in the next game against the Panthers on November 23, giving Ellsworth a fight and a wind chill.
The Stormers beat the Panthers in the first quarter by ten points (44-34). That's just to highlight two recent games. On November 11 the MATC Stormers played Silver Lake College Lakers and beat them by 8 points (87-79).
The MATC Stormers went on to beat the Gogebic Community College Samsons on November 12 (96-79). Now, I don't know what a Samson is, but that's a 17 point takeover.
"I like the look of things, our team chemistry is great," was Coach Randy Casey's final comment.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Three Simple Swaps for a Healthier Lunch
- Epilepsy Awareness Day 2016 Largest Turnout Ever
- Give the Gift of Connectivity, Without the Stress
- New Cancer Treatment Continues to Progress By Filing for...
- How Many Years Does it Take to Become a Doctor of...
- Many Working Mothers Can't Afford Their Health Insurance...
- A Date with Destiny: Video Games Teach Kids Life Lessons
- The Magic Number for Millennials: $51,000
- A New Read on Literacy: The 3 Keys to Building Lifelong...
- Celebra una fiesta de Posadas inolvidable para tu familia...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates
- National Meningitis Association Urges Students to take Pledge2Prevent
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Foundation Award Grants to Help 20 Colleges and Universities Go Tobacco-Free in Largest Initiative of Its Kind
- BPU Offers Sentiment Analysis Free to Universities