Basketball coach likes team chemistry
"Milwaukee Area Technical College Stormers are playing pretty good this semester. With 6 wins and 2 losses, we responded after every loss," said Randy Casey, Head Coach of the MATC Stormers.
The loss against Ellsworth Community College Panthers on November 18 was barely a rain cloud for the MATC Stormers 75-96; the Panthers outscored the Stormers in both quarters of that game. Never to worry, the almighty Stormers showed up in the next game against the Panthers on November 23, giving Ellsworth a fight and a wind chill.
The Stormers beat the Panthers in the first quarter by ten points (44-34). That's just to highlight two recent games. On November 11 the MATC Stormers played Silver Lake College Lakers and beat them by 8 points (87-79).
The MATC Stormers went on to beat the Gogebic Community College Samsons on November 12 (96-79). Now, I don't know what a Samson is, but that's a 17 point takeover.
"I like the look of things, our team chemistry is great," was Coach Randy Casey's final comment.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Beat the Crowds: Visit Europe During the Shoulder Seasons
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Rescue your Spring Break with new app dubbed the "Uber of Roadside Assistance"
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel