It's free and green
Students have a special opportunity to attend the Green Energy Summit and Expo at the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, which runs from March 7 to 9 for free.
Simply register online as a student. The Website address is: http://greenenergysummit.us/RegisterfortheSummit.aspx .
The Green Energy Summit attracts the Who's Who of energy conservation, new green technologies, research, the latest advancements in energy savings, as well as a range of exhibitors that will grab your attention.
The program's creation has been the combined effort of several individuals including Dr. George Stone, an MATC Natural Science instructor and well-known activist on the effects from global warming.
Dr. Stone has awakened many of his students to the effects on our world due to mankind's use of energy and how we can make changes.
Check with your instructors
Some instructors are providing extra credit for assignments by attending the Summit.
Each year the Summit gets better with more information on the latest research and information.
The Summit and Exposition has attracted worldwide attention and has brought in the very best minds on the subject of energy use and conservation.
Attending the Green Energy Summit will provide you an experience that may change your own personal opinion about our world's future as well as help save you money.
Mark the date, March 7 to 9 and walk over to the downtown Frontier Airlines convention center directly from the downtown campus.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR