It's free and green
Students have a special opportunity to attend the Green Energy Summit and Expo at the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, which runs from March 7 to 9 for free.
Simply register online as a student. The Website address is: http://greenenergysummit.us/RegisterfortheSummit.aspx .
The Green Energy Summit attracts the Who's Who of energy conservation, new green technologies, research, the latest advancements in energy savings, as well as a range of exhibitors that will grab your attention.
The program's creation has been the combined effort of several individuals including Dr. George Stone, an MATC Natural Science instructor and well-known activist on the effects from global warming.
Dr. Stone has awakened many of his students to the effects on our world due to mankind's use of energy and how we can make changes.
Check with your instructors
Some instructors are providing extra credit for assignments by attending the Summit.
Each year the Summit gets better with more information on the latest research and information.
The Summit and Exposition has attracted worldwide attention and has brought in the very best minds on the subject of energy use and conservation.
Attending the Green Energy Summit will provide you an experience that may change your own personal opinion about our world's future as well as help save you money.
Mark the date, March 7 to 9 and walk over to the downtown Frontier Airlines convention center directly from the downtown campus.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age