It's free and green
Students have a special opportunity to attend the Green Energy Summit and Expo at the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, which runs from March 7 to 9 for free.
Simply register online as a student. The Website address is: http://greenenergysummit.us/RegisterfortheSummit.aspx .
The Green Energy Summit attracts the Who's Who of energy conservation, new green technologies, research, the latest advancements in energy savings, as well as a range of exhibitors that will grab your attention.
The program's creation has been the combined effort of several individuals including Dr. George Stone, an MATC Natural Science instructor and well-known activist on the effects from global warming.
Dr. Stone has awakened many of his students to the effects on our world due to mankind's use of energy and how we can make changes.
Check with your instructors
Some instructors are providing extra credit for assignments by attending the Summit.
Each year the Summit gets better with more information on the latest research and information.
The Summit and Exposition has attracted worldwide attention and has brought in the very best minds on the subject of energy use and conservation.
Attending the Green Energy Summit will provide you an experience that may change your own personal opinion about our world's future as well as help save you money.
Mark the date, March 7 to 9 and walk over to the downtown Frontier Airlines convention center directly from the downtown campus.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent MATC Times News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MATC TIMES NEWS
RECENT MATC TIMES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses